Epson Discproducer™ PP-100N
The Epson Discproducer PP-100N is the ideal solution if you need to burn and print CD/DVD series on a regular basis. Networkable and optimised for working in groups, it can receive up to five jobs simultaneously from different users, and will publish them conveniently and reliably.
As the only company in the world to design, develop and market both inkjet printers and industrial precision robotics, it makes perfect sense for us to combine the two. The result is the Discproducer - photo-realistic printing and fully automated CD/DVD reproduction in one neat package.
Super-productive and hassle-free
As easy to use as an office printer, the Discproducer can output up to 100 CDs/DVDs in a single session. Depending on data type and volume that amounts to up to 30 units per hour. It's the only product in its class that has front facing control and status reporting.
The best print quality in its class
You'll get vibrant, lifelike, razor sharp prints that are smudgeproof and water resistant thanks to the advanced print technology and ink. Media from other manufacturers can be used.
Cost-effective to own
Cost-effective to own Incredibly, you can produce over 1,000 prints per set of ink cartridges. And because it uses a separate cartridge for each colour, you only need to change the cartridges that are near empty.
- Full network capability: Reducing load on your network, the PP-100N can manage the jobs of multiple users simultaneously
- Built-in control board: Up to 80 jobs can be stored on the internal hard drive
- Internal harddrive: The latest jobs can be retrieved and reproduced at any time
- Complete Software: Full software support and tools, free of charge
- 6-colour micro piezo: Vibrant, high-quality disc printing